2021-2022 Competitive Event Guidelines
The 2021-2022 Event Guidelines have been posted below!
HOSA Handbook Section B – The HOSA Competitive Events Program:
- Enhances Leadership
- Supports Technical Development
- Guides competition at the local, district/regional, state, and international levels
The Competitive Event Program Consists of the Following:
- General Rules and Regulations – rules pertaining to all competitors in all events
- Competitive Event Appendices – additional forms and processes used as part of the CE Program
- Specific Competitive Event Guideline files (found below) which include competency based performance rating sheets.
Area/Regional/State HOSA Event Managers: Equipment and supplies needed to run and organize competitions, can be found HERE. This information is no longer written as a part of the event guidelines.
Printable Packets (in one click print everything you need!):
- All CE Program files for 21-22 (Event Guidelines, GRRs, Appendices, Equipment List, and Section B History)
- Health Science Category guidelines
- Emergency Preparedness Category guidelines
- Health Professions Category guidelines
- Leadership Category guidelines
- Teamwork Category guidelines
- Recognition Category guidelines
- Middle School only guidelines
- National Geographic Learning Academic Testing Center guidelines
Middle School Events
Middle School (MS)- A middle school student is one who: a) is enrolled in a state-approved health science program or is planning to pursue a career in the health professions; and b) has not been promoted to a secondary institution (grades 9-12) prior to the state’s/country’s annual conference. He/she must be in grades 6-8.
(Secondary, Postsecondary/Collegiate and Alumni)
Provided by National Geographic Learning | Cengage
Provided by Health Career Sponsors
Health Science Events
Health Professions Events