Virtual Conference Registration
Nonmembers (Guests & Family) $60
Check with your State Advisor for any state-specific deadlines.
- Academic Testing Center Test (One)
- All General Sessions
- Virtual Entertainment
- Educational Workshops
- Media Productions
- National Competitive Events Program
- Awards and Recognition
- Virtual Platform
- All HOSA members registered for the conference must be affiliated with HOSA and registered through local chapter, or chartered association.
- All conference delegates (members, advisors, alumni, family, and guests) must register through a Local Chapter or Chartered Association.
- Advisors: Please read the Online Conference Registration Instructions very carefully to avoid any difficulty when registering your chapter delegation for this conference.
- Chapters should NOT email HOSA directly. Only the State Advisor can make corrections, additions, or substitutions to registrations after the May 17 (or state specific) deadline. Contact your State Advisor if you do not know your state’s deadline.
- Please refer to your state posted deadlines for refund information. After your state advisor has closed out and validated their registrations, no refunds can be issued.
Please read all registration information very carefully to avoid any difficulty when registering your delegation for this conference. For technical support, call 800.321.4672 or 972.874.0062, and HOSA will be happy to assist you.